MEDIA ACCREDITATION 2017 RACING SEASON
Without an Accreditation/Applications, Media, Freelance Photographer or Videographer will not be Allowed for the Royal Turf Club or Racecourse during the Race day.
If you are a freelance journalist, Photographer or Videographer you must supply a letter from the commissioning editor. Freelance journalist, Photographer or Videographer must send proof of to whom they commissioning. If you are a Photographer, Videographer or Photo/Video Assistant and you Must wear a bib, you will need to apply for the size in advance of any meeting and these can be issued on arrival at the course on the basis that you have provided sufficient evidence of previous professional on Videographer or Photo/Video Assistant. You must include a Press ID or National ID. Send your Letter to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Photographer, Videographer are requested to respect the privacy of the VIP guests and visitors at all times and must comply with any instructions issued by Royal Turf Club officials. Maximum consideration must be given to horses and horse connections at all times.
- Media Accreditation will be issued to working media only.
- Accreditation passes are not transferable.
- Media accreditation must be displayed at all times.
- Safety regulations in horse movement areas must be strictly observed.
- Media attending race days also agree to abide by general conditions of attendance.
- Media attending race days also agree to abide by general conditions of attendance.Access will NOT be permitted to the following areas: RTC VIP Enclosure, The Steward Room, The Jockeys' Room, Racecourse Stables, Private and/or Corporate Hospitality Facilities, Media must not cross the dirt or grass tracks at any time during track work.
- All accredited Photographer, Videographer or Photo/Video Assistant will need to collect a photographer's Bib from the Media Room on race day. At all times whilst in the Mounting Yard you agree to be under the guidance and supervision of the Club's Designated Mounting Yard Official and undertake to obey all instructions given to them in that capacity.
- Any journalist, photographer, Videographer or Photo/Video Assistant disobeying the rules, causing an inconvenience or encroaching on other journalist, photographer, Videographer or Photo/Video Assistant work, attempting to gain access to undesignated photo areas or causing any level of safety concern to jockeys, horses, members of the public, industry, staff or contractors may have their accreditation removed.
*Please note that an application does not guarantee accreditation.